Schwalbe Marathon 1.50 40-622 Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Schwalbe Marathon is a true classic among tyres.
- The anti-aging side wall offers good protection against overload and damage.
- Suitable for an E25 and E50 E-bike.
- Due to the extra reinforcements of the GreenGuard layer and the Anti-Aging sidewall, this tyre is not the lightest one on the market.
|E-bike ready||Yes, up to 50 km/h|
|Tyre width||40 mm / 1.50 inch|
|Wheel size||28 inch|
The Schwalbe Marathon is a classic among bike tyres. It’s no wonder that this tyre is called the ancestor of all touring tyres. THe Schwalbe Marathon tyre is equipped with a Greenguard layer made of 3 mm thick rubber.
The reinforced anti-aging side wall provides proper protection from typical overload caused by a too low tyre pressure. Due to this reinforced side wall, it will take longer for tears to appear. This allows you to enjoy great reliability with the Schwalbe Marathon tyre.
All Marathon versions are suited for e-bikes (E25). The main sizes of the Marathon have been tested and approved (E50) for e-bikes up to 50 km/h (30 mph).