Schwalbe Magic Mary Addix Soft TLE Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.341 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Magic Mary has great traction in turns and muddy terrain.
- The Addix Soft Compound excels in traction, durability and rolling properties.
- The SnakeSkin tissue on the side wall provides an additional protection layer against sharp objects.
The Schwalbe Mary Addix Soft is favoured by downhill and enduro professionals. The Magic Mary is the all-rounder among Gravity tyres; this is a great pick for all tracks! Its aggressive open profile design with sturdy shoulder nubs provides great traction in turns and ensures maximum braking performance, even in very muddy terrain.
The Addix Soft excels in regards to traction and rolling properties. This style fits seamlessly in the world of enduro and downhill. But in all-mountain and trail riding disciplines, the Addix Soft is popular as well. The compound of Addix Soft not only offers good traction and rolling properties, but a long lifespan too. The SnakeSkin tissue on the side wall offers great protection against sharp rocks, gravel, tree roots and other obstacles. This minimises likelihood of a punctured tyre with just 40 to 50 grams of extra weight. Combining other tyres with Addix Speedgrip is also very popular. For extra grip in muddy terrain, the Addix Soft in front and the Speedgrip in the rear is a good choice. For more dampening, use Ultra Soft in front and Addix Soft in the rear. This allows you to ride with the best combination anywhere, anytime.