Schwalbe Lugano SIC Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.389 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The new dynamic profile design provides more grip and lower rolling resistance.
- The Level 3 K-Guard protective layer provides great puncture resistance.
- The LiteSkin material provides nice weight saving.
- The Lugano is a starter tyre among road tyres and is surpassed in performance by higher end tyres.
Meet the Schwalbe's high quality tyres. Schwalbe's Lugano SIC is a new model for beginners which delivers reliable performance at a very attractive price. The new dynamic profile design provides more grip and less rolling resistance.
Level 3 | K-Guard
Schwalbe's minimum standard for puncture protection. It has been tested for many years. The layer consists of a natural rubber and is reinforced with Kevlar® fibers. Combined with the 50 epi carcass, all Active Line tyres have the best protection against punctures. Kevlar® is a trademark of DuPont.
The skeleton of all Active Line tyres is a high-quality 50 epi carcass. Schwalbe no longer uses the coarsely-woven 20 or 24 epi carcasses. Additionally the K-Guard provides a more effective puncture protection for all the Active Line tyres.