Schwalbe Doc Blue
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.982 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- At precise dosage, the 60ml package allows you to make two race tyres tubeless.
- Schwalbe guarantees high quality and reliability.
- For optimal performance, it is recommended to re-apply the sealant every 2 to 7 months.
The new Schwalbe Doc Blue: even more suiable for tubeless conversion. Produced by Stan's No Tubes! Also suitable for repairs or as a preventive leak protection for inner tubes, tubular tyres and normal tubeless systems.
Dosing: around 60 ml per tyre (race tire 30 ml). The liquid works for about 2 - 7 months. After those months it dries into a rubber film. It can be used several times. Only for inner tubes with a removable valve core. Doc Blue is not suitable for repairing big damages such as cuts or blowouts.