Schwalbe Big Apple Performance Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.162 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The hard compound ensures this tyre has a low rolling resistance.
- This tyre has top tier puncture resistance.
- Not the most suitable tyre for forest terrain.
The Schwalbe Big Apple kicked off the Balloonbike trend around ten years back: comfortable cycling without complicated and expensive technologies. Air cushion tyres function as natural suspension. With around 2 bar pressure, a balloonbike rolls very lightly and with full suspension effect. A regular tyre with 37mm width needs 4 bar in order to roll just as smoothly.