Rogelli Treviso 2.0 Jersey
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.659 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Has an excellent contoured fit.
- Feels nice to the touch because of the soft materials.
- Has a zippered pocket to store your valuables in.
- Doesn't protect you from the wind or rain.
The Rogelli Treviso 2.0 long sleeve cycling jersey is made to get you through the colder days comfortably. The combination of Dynatherm Flex 240 fabric with Spandex has made the garment not only warm, but very flexible too. This makes the Treviso 2.0 jersey comfortable to wear and gives it a nice contoured fit. A nice additional property of the fabric is that it's soft to the touch and fairly lightweight as well.
The Rogelli Treviso 2.0 jersey has a full length zipper and 3 rear pockets on the back as standard. There's an additional zippered pocket for those items you really don't want to lose. The silicone gripper keeps the jersey in place while the reflective elements provide additional visibility.