Rogelli Tavon Bib Tights
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.483 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The soft lining not only makes the shorts nice and warm, but also makes them feel comfortable.
- The zippers at the bottom of the legs make it easy to put the shorts on and take them off, even with your shoes on.
- The flat stitched seams reduce irritation of the skin to a minimum.
- The zippers at the ankles help make putting on or taking off the trousers easy.
- The reflective elements help visibility in dark conditions.
- The shorts have different seams on the legs, which you may feel while cycling.
The Rogelli Tavon are multi-elastic tights designed to keep you warm during the winter months, intended for use during cold conditions. The Dynatherm Flex 260 fabric and fleece lining ensure good insulation, providing a comfortable warmth. Additionally, these fabrics are known for being comfortable and very soft on the legs. Due to the Race fit the trousers are nice and tight.
The Rogelli Active seatpad offers comfort in the saddle during short to medium bike rides. If you tend to go for regular longer rides, the Active seat pad may fall short in the comfort department. To reduce the risk of abrasions the tights are constructed using flat stitched seams. The zipper at the ankle makes it possible to quickly and easily put on or take off these pants. Additionally, both ankles have silicon grippers to keep the ends in place. To complete them reflective elements have been added, for extra visibility in dark conditions.
In short, if you're looking for a functional long set of cycling tights for the starting or occasional cyclist the Rogelli Tavon is a good choice for you.