Rogelli Perano Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.485 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Dynatherm Flex 260 fabric and fleece on the inside create a soft and warm feeling.
- Made from 8 different panels, improving the fit and shape.
- The lack of a seat pad makes them suited for a wide number of sports.
- The use of flat stitched seams minimizes the risk of irritation.
- The reflective elements increase your visibility in dark conditions.
- Having no seat pad these are not suited to long bike rides.
The Rogelli Perano is a pair long cycling tights for men that keep the legs warm in winter or on those cold spring and autumn days. The Dynatherm flex 260 fabric and fleece inner lining ensures insulation, offering warmth and supplying a soft and comfortable feel to the wearer. Thanks to its race fit, these long cycling tights fit well and are not too loose on the legs.
The lack of seat pad makes it possible to use the Rogelli Perano for other sports such as running. On the other hand, if you want to use these tights solely for cycling they fall short on comfort for longer rides. Flat stitches were used to reduce the risks of irritation and particularly abrasion to a minimum. The ankle zippers allow for ease of use when donning or taking off the tights. Additionally, the ankles are supplied with silicone grippers to keep them in position. Lastly, the reflective elements increase your visibility while wearing the Rogelli Perano when dark out.