Rogelli No Wind Base Layer
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Windproof on the chest area and shoulders.
- The used fabric has high breathability and dries quickly to maintain the right body temperature.
- This undershirt isn't that flexible and the sleeves don't fit as well.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
The Rogelli No Wind undershirt is a real addition to your wardrobe. The shirt is made of Cooldry & Dynashield 1000. This fabric is breathable and quick-drying. The undershirt has strategic parts (chest and shoulders) for wind protection, so the wind no longer has free play on your torso.