Rogelli Laval Glove
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.485 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Because the gloves are windproof, the cold is held out extra well.
- The silicone print on the inside of the hand gives you a good grip on your handlebars.
- Because there is no padding in the glove you have no damping on bumpy roads.
The Laval gloves by Rogelli are made of windtight and breathable materials. The silicone anti-slip prints on the palms and fingers result in the best possible grip. These incredibly lightweight gloves have 40mm long cuffs and flat stitched seams for maximum comfort. These gloves are finished with reflective details for extra visibility. Suitable for multiple sports, such as running and skating.