Rogelli Basic Bib Short
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.564 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the silicone grippers at the leg ends, your shorts won't crawl up when cycling.
- The logos on the shorts are made of reflective material, that allows you to be better visible in traffic.
- The padding is really designed for shorter rides and less suitable for when you want to go on a longer ride.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
Rogelli's De Luxe Bib shorts are great value for money. Equipped with Rogelli HP03 seat pad and silicone gripper at the bottom.
The HP03 seat pad has been specially designed by Rogelli for short and medium distances, for 2 to 3 hour rides. The seat pad consists of multiple layers, which have a thermo regulating effect for maximum comfort. It is made of high-quality Coolmax fabric, which provides excellent moisture transport and has a natural long-lasting antibacterial effect.
Rogelli's De Luxe Bib shorts have a perfect fit due to the application of innovative anatomically shaped design specifically for men. The variable thickness of the seat pad increases comfort and offers extra protection on the pressure points. The seat pad is easy to wash at 30 degrees and has a long lifespan.
These De Luxe Bib shorts are made from Rogelli Dynacool, an elastic fabric with the following properties: breathable, multi-elastic, very light, quick-drying, high comfort and soft. Suitable for use in hot conditions. It is perfectly possible to complement the shorts with knee or leg warmers in cooler conditions. In the winter, these shorts can be worn under tights.