Roeckl Ilio Glove
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.335 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The DURADERO material provides optimal grip.
- Micro Mesh and lycra on the back of the hand ensure comfort and a great fit.
- The ERGONOMIC CUT gel padding offers a great dampening effect.
- COMFORT-INNOVATION reduces the pressure-sensitive area between the thumb and index fingers.
- The simple PULL OFF SYSTEM allows you to quickly take off the cycling gloves.
- These cycling gloves were designed for warm weather and provides little protection against the cold.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
The Roeckl Ilio is a sportive and modern all-round cycling glove with high-end technologies. The back of this cycling glove is made of lightweight and breathable Micro Mesh material and lycra. This ensures it feels very comfortable and fits the hand nicely.
The palm of the Roeckl Ilio is made of Duradero material. This material provides excellent grip and control on the handlebar. In addition, the palm is equipped with very effective Ergonomic Cut gel padding, which is great at dampening. Roeckl's exclusive and seamless Comfort-Innovation ensures the pressure sensitive area between the thumb and index finger is protected. Even on long cycling trips on which the hands are constantly burdened. Altogether, you have a cycling clove with unprecedented wearing comfort and fit.
To ensure reliable grip and proper control on the handlebar, these cycling gloves have a generous Silicone Grip layer. The practical soft-wipe thumb can be used to wipe the forehead and nose during intense rides. After you ride, you can easily take off your glove with the Pull Off System.
For just a little extra safety, the gloves have reflective elements, which increases your visibility. The Roeckl Ilio are cycling gloves equipped with virtually all conveniences and guarantees hours of cycling joy on end.