Quarq DFOUR91 Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.620 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This power meter is very precise.
- This power meter measures double-sided and therefore gives a good reflection of the delivered power.
- With the Shimano chainrings, this power meter fits well with the rest of your group set.
- The price-quality ratio of this power meter is very good.
- This power meter is not suitable for Ultegra 6800 and Dura Ace 9000 chainrings.
- You need a new, GXP bottom bracket for this power meter. It does not fit in a Shimano bottom bracket.
The Quarq DFOUR91 power meter is a power meter that is interchangeable with Shimano Dura Ace R9100 chainrings. The Quarq DFOUR91 is an excellent addition to your Shimano groupset. The Quarq DFOUR91 power meter is also suitable for Shimano Ultegra R8000 chainrings. This power meter is equipped with a 24mm GXP bottom bracket fit. A bottom bracket with a GXP fit is required for this.
Quarq's power meters come from Sram and are equipped with ANT+ and Bluetooth. These Quarq power meters are one of the most accurate power meters on the market. With a maximum deviation of 1.5%, you have a very accurate power meter that measures both legs. The measuring system is built into the spider of the crankset. This gives you good protection and a battery with a somewhat longer life than, for example, Stages.