Pro User Diamant SG3 Bike Carrier
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The bike carrier can pivot, so you can easily reach the boot.
- The bikes are attached to the frame instead of the crank. The crank is not loaded anymore.
- With the included bag, the carrier is easy to store and takes up little space.
The Pro-User Diamant Second Generation SG3 is suited for three (electric) bicycles and is very user friendly.
Thanks to the quick mount its easy to clip on the Pro User Diamant Second Generation SG3 on your towbar. Using the optional ramp it is easy to place the bike in the wide aluminium wheel trays. The bikes are secured through frame mounting, so there is no load on the crankarms of the bike.Do you need anything out of your trunk, thats no problem because the SG3 is tiltable, making it easy to get into the trunk.
The carrier can be folded into a compact package and with the included storage bag you can store it in your trunk. The carrier can be secured on the tow bar with its carrier lock. Frame mount by using detachable frame clamps. The SG3 even has a convenient self-tensioning plate holder.
Nothing can stop you from of a wonderful bike ride!