Pro User Diamant Bike Carrier
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.020 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The bike carrier can be rotated, so you can still easily reach the boot.
- The carrier is foldable and comes standard with a sturdy storage bag.
- The Diamond can be used directly from the box.
- The reversing light and rear fog light only work when your car has a 13-pole plug.
The Pro-User Diamant carrier, model:2015, is suited for two (electric) bikes and is very user friendly. Thanks to the quick release it's easy and fast to mount the carrier on the towbar. Using the optional ramp it's easy to place your bike in the wide and stable aluminium gutter. The bikes are secured using the frame mount, so your crank doesn't have to handle with the load. Do you need anything out of the trunk? No problem, you can tilt the carrier so you can easily reach the trunk space. The carrier can be folded into a compact package so it fits into the storage bag. The carrier can be secured with its lock in the quick release. Nothing withstands a lovely bike ride! The Pro-User Diamond carrier came out on top during the Consumers' Association 'Best Buy may 2014' test. The carrier left a good impression during the test for the consumer's guide in May, where they tested eight carriers.