PowerBar Smoothie Apple Mango
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.392 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Fruit purée combines the advantages of gels and energy bars
- The carbohydrate composition contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose for optimal carbohydrate uptake
- Contains extra sodium to supplement lost electrolytes.
- Contains more carbohydrates than the average energy gel
- The screw cap makes consumption while riding a bicycle more difficult
- Bigger size than the average energy gel
|Energy duration||up to 30 minutes|
|When to use||During Exercise|
|Taste||Apple / Mango|
The PowerBar Smoothie Apple Mango. To get the most effect from high-intensity workouts it is a good idea to take in enough carbohydrates before and during your workout. The performance smoothies consist of at least 65% fruit pulp and contain C2Max Dual Source Carb Mix, a scientifically developed 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose. The bars have a natural, soft flavour, and are easily digestible plus they refuel like the PowerGels.
Nutrition per smoothie pouch (90g)
Of which saturated: 0g
Of which sugar: 14g
Fruit purees (65,2%) [apple, mango (30%)], maltodextrin, fructose, water, sodium citrates, sodium chloride, acid (citric acid).