PowerBar PowerGel Smoothie
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.213 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Dual Carb formula with 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio enables a maximum carb absorption rate of up to 90 grams an hour.
- Added sodium refills electrolytes and supports a regular moisture intake and balance.
- Resealable packaging makes it easy to dose during exercise.
- The size takes up a bit more space in your rear pockets.
|Take with water||Yes|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The PowerBar Smoothie is a carbohydrate-rich gel based on pureed fruit (65%). The carbohydrate composition is based on PowerBar's C2Max Dual Carb Mix.
This is a scientifically developed 2:1 ratio of glucose:fructose. Studies show that this 2:1 ratio leads to a more effective carbohydrate absorption rate, allowing for a sugar absorption rate of up to 90 grams per hour. One PowerGel Smoothie contains 34 grams of carbohydrates. In addition, The PowerGel Smoothie has added sodium to refill the electrolytes lost through perspiration.
PowerBar PowerGel Smoothies are easy to eat during exercise. The resealable packaging makes it easy to dose during exercise. The PowerGel Smoothie doesn't contain colouring agents, flavouring agents, or preservatives.