PowerBar Isomax Orange
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Isomax Isotonic Sports Drink not only replenishes carbohydrates and electrolytes, but also contains caffeine and L-Arganine.
- L-Arganine plays an important role in maintaining muscle mass and repairing damaged muscle fibres and makes the Isomax sports drink a real endurance drink.
- The added caffeine (70 mg per dose) can improve the concentration.
- The addition of caffeine makes this sports drink unsuitable for children and pregnant women.
The PowerBar Isomax sports drink is an endurance sports drink, developed for the long term efforts. The Isomax sports drink is a carbohydrate-electrolyte solution with extra caffeine and L-Arginine (400 mg per dose). L-Arganine belongs to the group of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and play an important role in maintaining muscle mass and repairing damaged muscle fibres. Amino acids therefore inhibit muscle breakdown during a long period of effort. The addition of L-Arganine makes the Isomax sports drink a real endurance drink.
The carbon hydrate composition is based on PowerBar's C2MAX formula. This formula contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose, allowing maximum carbohydrate uptake of up to 90 grams per hour. Furthermore, the PowerBar Isomax Isotone sports drink contains the 5 most important electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium). These 5 electrolytes are lost due to sweating, but contribute to important basic physical functions during exercise. The added caffeine (70 mg per dose) can improve concentration.
The Isomax Isotonic Sport Drink not only replenishes carbohydrates and electrolytes, but also contains caffeine and L-Arganine. Do you have a long training session or competition ahead of you? Then choose PowerBar's Isomax Isotone sports drink.
Please note: The PowerBar Isomax Sport Drink contains caffeine (75 mg per 750 ml).