Polar OH1 Optical Heart Rate Monitor
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Polar OH1's internal memory can store up to 200 hours of training data.
- The Polar OH1 bracelet fits snugly around your arm, fits comfortably and doesn't stand out.
- Features Bluetooth and ANT+, allowing you to connect the heart rate monitor to almost any bike computer, smartphone and sports watch.
- Comes with a swim clip you can attach to swimming goggles to accurately measure your heart rate during swimming.
The Polar OH1 heart rate monitor has an optical heart rate sensor that offers more possibilities than a regular chest strap. It can be worn on your upper arm or forearm. You can choose to take your smartphone, cycle computer, or sports watch with you for data collection, or you can use it standalone. The OH1 has an internal memory that can hold up to 200 hours of training data. The Polar OH1 optical heart rate monitor can be linked to various fitness apps, sports watches, and smartwatches via Bluetooth and ANT+.Read more