Polar M600 GPS Watch
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.791 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The optical heart rate sensor negates the need for a chest strap.
- Push notifications from your phone to the Polar M600.
- Play music via your watch.
- Comprehensive online platform where your data can be bundled and analysed.
- Wrist-based measurements are less accurate than those with a chest strap.
The Polar M600 is provided with a heart rate monitor in the wrist strap, so an annoying chest strap is unnecessary. The integrated GPS indicates where you are, so it easy to find your way back if you’re lost. It is also suitable for other sports than just running, for example cycling and swimming. The Polar Flow app shows your performances and keeps you up to date. This way you can always see how you have improved and what you could do better. All notifications are sent to your phone and are displayable on the M600. Convenient during working out. There is no need to take out your phone and look at the notifications.
• Polar M600