|Map View ||No|
|Battery Life ||16 hours|
|Compatible with||Smartphone / Tablet / PC|
|Compatible apps||Strava app / TrainingPeaks / Endomondo / Polar Flow|
|Display smartphone notifications||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||Yes|
|Live Tracking ||No|
|Sensor Connection||Bluetooth Smart|
|Speed Sensor ||Yes, not included|
|Cadence Sensor ||Yes, not included|
|Heart Rate Monitor ||Yes, included|
|Power Meter||Yes, is possible|
|Altimeter ||Yes, barometric|
|Shimano Di2 compatible||No|
|Screen Resolution ||128X128 Pixels|
|Full Colour Display||No|
|Connector plug ||USB|
|Waterproof Rating ||IPX7|
Detailed product description
Strava Live Segments
Your rides become even more fun with Strava Live Segments. Your M460 warns when you approach a Strava Segment and give you real-time info about your performances. You can check your results after every segment.
Polar is known for its heart rate measurements. Connect the Polar M460 to the Polar H10- heart rate monitor and discover the advantages of training with a cycling computer with HR monitor. Your heart rate is one of the most reliable indicators of your body. By registering your heart rate you will be able to train more efficiently.
The orthostatic test is an easy and reliable test to determine your current fitness level. It shows how your heart rate monitor reacts to your training and factors such as stress and disease. By repeating the test, you can see what to expect from your heart rate what to expect and what is influencing it. You can adjust your rides to your body.
If you want to improve your shape and keep track of your progression, the smart test tells you what you need to know within 5 minutes. By comparing the results regularly, you can see your progress and how you're improving.
Motivating feedback after your training is something that's profitable to all of us. This feature tells you exactly what the effect of your training sessions is. After every ride you get a short summary on your computer. For more detailed feedback you go to your account on flow.polar.com / polarpersonaltrainer.com
OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. The number of burnt calories during a training session is calculated based on your weight, length, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HFmax) and the intensity of your workouts.
This shows you how strenuous your training session was and helps you compare the load of different workouts. For example, you can compare the load of a long low intensity cycling session to that of a short high intensity running session.
This helps you to find balance between training and rest. It keeps track of your cumulative load – that is, the intensity, volume and frequency of your training as well as your daily activity measured. Keep track of your Recovery Status and plan your training, so you prevent doing too much and/or too little.
• Splash water proof (IPX7)
• Incredibly accurate barometer
• Sensitive and accurate GPS
• 64 MB flash memory
• 70 hours of recording time (35 hours with HR and GPS)
• Chargeable 385mAh-battery
• Battery lasts up to 16 training hours, with HR and GPS t
• Easy wireless synchronisation with Bluetooth Smart via the Polar Flow app
• Micro-USB connection to charge and syncrhonise data with a pc or Mac via Polar Flow Sync
• The Polar Flow-webservice is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher and Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10.
• GPS-satellite is pre-loaded
• Compatible with Bluetooth-power sensors (check compatibility with products by other brands)
• Software can be updated
• Language user interface: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, and Indonesian