Polar M460 Cycle Computer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.489 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Features a barometric altimeter which accurately measures changes in altitude.
- The cycling computer provides you with feedback on your recovery time when paired to the Polar Flow Service. This way you'll know exactly when you're ready for your next ride.
- Backlight activates automatically when the ambient light goes down.
- Possible to perform fitness and orthostatic tests with the device.
- Can be paired to a variety of power meters, enabling you to train more efficiently.
- The bike computer does not have a navigational function.
The Polar M460 is a GPS cycling computer that offers the possibility to connect the Polar rpm sensor, speed sensor, and the heart rate monitor. It is also possible to connect power meters by Stages, Rotor, or 4iiii to the device. The GPS and barometer make sure that speed, distance, altitude, and incline are measured precisely. For many cyclists this is a must have these days: receive smartphone notifications during your ride. This way you don’t have to think about who’s calling or messaging you during your ride. Apart from this features, the M460 is provided with Strava Live Segments and Polar Smart Coaching. The Polar Smart Coaching also offers the possibility to do an orthostatic test or a fitness test. Apart from that you can look into your training progress, smart calories, training load, and your recovery status. The M460 is stylishly finished with carbon housing and the buttons on the sides are provided with a structure so you can easily find them and operate them.Read more
• Polar M460 GPS
• Out front mount
• Quick start guide
• Charger cable (USB)