I've had this watch for around a week now and used it nearly every day. Bought it based on other reviews saying that for a mid-range watch you get a lot of features for the price, compared to other brand watches. I definitely agree with that! I bought it for running, but it has a lot of other tracking features that I wasn't aware of e.g. skiing - so I will use it in the alps next week. From first impressions the polar app is presented nicely visually, and easy enough to manipulate the date - you just need to do some reading up before hand.
9 / 10
Karin, 29 February 2016
mooi, goed en betrouwbaar sporthorloge
Heel tevreden met dit horloge. Als je eenmaal door hebt hoe je de schermen aan je eigen voorkeuren kunt aanpassen (via website flow.polar.com account maken, op je naam klikken en bij sportprofielen je schermen instellen) dan heb je alles precies zoals je wilt en kun je er tijdens je training veel gemak van hebben.
• High resolution and high contrast display, perfect for outdoor training
• Water-resistant up to 30 m / 100 ft
• 24/7 activity tracking
• Integrated GPS
• Set Training Targets
• Forecast end time
• Guidance to break your personal records
• Customizable profiles for each sport
• Back-to-Start function: through GPS the quickest way home
Smart Coaching Features
• Fitness Test: This test tells you exactly how your condition is developing.
• Running Index: shows how your running performance evolve.
• Training Effect: motivating feedback immediately after your workout.
• Smart Calories: lets you know exactly how many calories you've burned.
• Activity Guide: tells you how to reach the recommended daily dose of exercise
• Activity Benefit: provides feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activities
Polar Web Flow
• Make sport profiles and custom setups for every sport you do.
• Create detailed training objectives, such as interval training, and synchronize them with your training device.
• Analyze every detail of your training with the Polar Flow online web service. Get a better understanding of your training and learn from what you do.
Polar Flow Mobile App
• Get fast and after your workout a visual overview of your performance and analyze your training.
• Stay motivated by the feedback you receive immediately after your training.
• Automatic synchronization with Bluetooth Smart.
Heart rate measurement features
• User determination heart rate zone limits
• HRmax (user set)
• HRmax (age-based)
• Polar Fitness Test ™
• Polar OwnCal ® - Smart calorie measurement
• HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
• Automatic age-based target zone - bpm /%
• Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
• Heart rate - bpm /%
• Heart Rate Zones
• Training Effect
• 24/7 activity measurement
• Activity Guide
• Active time
• Inactivity Warning
• Sound Signals
• Interval Timer
• Best personal result
• Interval trainer guided workouts - heart rate / distance
• Manual and automatic lap
• Sport profiles (adjustable)
• Zone Pointer
• Display of your choice
Integrated GPS functions
• Return to Start
• Forecast end time
• Auto Start / Stop
• Distance - training, lap, trip and total
• Speed / Pace - current, average and maximum
• Running Index
• Height by GPS
• Memory 30 hours of training with GPS and heart rate
• Training Diary
• Training files (with summaries) - 14
• Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and above
• Compatible with Polar Flow web service via standard micro USB cable (Flow Sync software required)
• Compatible with the mobile app Polar Flow through Bluetooth Smart
• Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 and up
• Battery life: Up to 8 hours of time (with enabled GPS and heart rate), 24 days in time display with activity measurement
• Rechargeable battery with standard micro USB cable
• Firmware Update
• Date and weekday indicator
• Time (12/24 hours) with alarm and snooze
• Water resistant - 30m
In the box
• M400 sports watch
• USB cable
• Brief manual Polar M400