Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.286 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- ANT+ and Bluetooth connection, so you can connect to almost any bike computer and smartphone.
- Accurate measurement and fast heart rate display.
- Has an internal memory for one training session. No need to carry your bike computer or smartphone.
- The Polar H10 can even be used in water.
- It is possible to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
|Size||M / L / XL / XXL|
The Polar H10 heart rate monitor is accurate and easy to pair with your cycle computer, smartphone, or sports watch. You can pair the devices using Bluetooth Smart or ANT+.
The H10 by Polar includes the comfortable Polar Pro strap. This strap is made of textile with high-quality electrodes. These ensure your heart rate is measured accurately. This makes the Polar H10 heart rate monitor more precise than ever. This is ideal, because naturally you want to see your heart rate's developments during exercise as soon as possible. The H10 is waterproof, enabling you to wear it even when swimming.
This is a smart heart rate monitor for good reason. After connecting it to the Polar app, it will check for software updates regularly to ensure the monitor is as accurate a possible. In addition, the Polar H10 has internal memory to store a single training session. This makes it possible to analyse your heart rate, even when you train without your cycle computer, smartphone, or watch on you. When training with multiple devices, such as during a triathlon, it's possible to connect the Polar H10 to two devices at once. This is because the H10 emits 2 Bluetooth signals.