POC Octal Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.977 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Excellent finish quality.
- Lightweight helmet at just 198 grams for a size M.
- Well ventilated because of the 21 large vents.
- The white straps of the helmet can easily look a little grimy.
- The straps are a little inflexible.
The award-winning POC Octal was POC's attempt at creating a helmet which pushes bike helmet safety, ventilation, and comfort to the next level. As a result, the helmet weighs less than 200 grams in a size M.
In order to better guarantee your safety POC has added extra protection around the temples and back of the head. These parts are usually the most vulnerable of your head.
POC has taken a whole new approach at bike helmet ventilation. Rather than using a multitude of small vents, POC uses fewer but larger apertures for ventilation. This means your head can stay cool in even the warmest conditions.
In short, the POC Octal is a highly innovative helmet with equally striking looks!