Pirelli Scorpion MTB Mixed Terrain Lite Tyre
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.417 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Scorpion MTB M Lite is the lighter version of the Scorpion M-series with even less rolling resistance.
- In terms of weight, this tyre comes close to the Scorpion MTB H tyre, but this tyre is more versatile.
- The supple carcass ensures stability and grip at a lower tyre pressure.
- The Scorpion M’s sidewalls are reinforced with 120 TPI for better protection against snake bites.
- This tyre has a bit more rolling resistance than the Scorpion H series.
The Pirelli Scorpion MTB M is the lighter version of the Scorpion M series with a lower rolling resistance. The Scorpion M tyres are all-rounders from the Scorpion series. The ‘M’ stands for Mixed Terrain. Scorpion M’s tread is equipped with an average profile. This in combination with an average profile distance ensures a powerful grip, without compromising on rolling resistance. The Scorpion MTB M can be used on multiple types of terrain; from soft to hard surfaces and in dry and wet conditions.
The Scorpion MTB M consists of a supple carcass. This way the tyre is perfectly suitable for use with lower tyre pressures. The Scorpion M’s sidewalls are reinforced with 120 TPI for better protection against snake bites. This allows you to enjoy not only a wide range of uses, but also a high level of puncture resistance.
The Pirelli Scorpion MTB M is a reliable tyre in varying circumstances. This mountain bike tyre is excellent on paved, unpaved, soft, and wet surfaces.
If you want to get the most out of the Scorpion M, be sure to make your tyre tubeless for even less rolling resistance!