Pirelli P Zero Velo Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.714 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Excellent grip under all conditions.
- Low rolling resistance.
- The tyres feel supple.
- Ideal racing tyre or for enthusiastic riders.
- You might have the same rubber compound as Max Verstappen, you won't unfortunately be as quick.
The Pirelli P Zero Velo is the new high-end allround bicycle tyre by Pirelli. The knowledge and know-how gained through years of experience in various disciplines of motorsport have lead to the creation of their crown jewel, the Pirelli P Zero Velo bicycle tyre. The same tyre technologies used in motorsport have been incorporated in the Pirelli P Zero Velo clincher tyre. The heart of the tyre is Pirelli's very own SmartNET Silica rubber compound. The compound of the Pirelli P Zero Velo tyre is used in Formula 1 as the intermediate tyre; their fast allround tyre. The compound offers excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions, decent puncture protection, durability, and low rolling resistance. This combination of performance makes the Pirelli P Zero Velo the new standard in the world of road cycling tyres!Read more