Ortlieb Sport Roller City
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Quick-Lock 2.1 mounting system allows you to easily attach the bag to the bike.
- 5-year Ortlieb warranty.
- Ortlieb Front Roller City is waterproof.
- The bags are attached to the front wheel using a low rider or on the luggage rack at the rear.
- Roll closure requires more effort than a zip or flap when closing the bag.
- The panniers aren't suitable for E-bikes when mounted on the rear.
|Pannier Type||Rear Pannier / Front Pannier|
|Suitable for bicycle type||City Bike / E-Bike / Touring Bike / Children's Bicycle|
|Usage||Shopping / Day trip / Commute / Touring|
|Including Rain Cover||No|
|Including Laptop Compartment||No|
The Front-Roller City is an universal pannier made out of waterproof PVC coated polyester with roll closure and is suitable for the front and rear carrier. The Quick-Lock 1 system is suitable for carriers with a tube diameter of max. 16 mm. The bag is also equipped with large reflectors. The Front-Roller City (pair) has a total volume of 25 liters.