Ortlieb Back Roller Classic
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easily fitted to and removed from the rear luggage rack thanks to the user friendly installation system.
- Both panniers can be carried as messenger bags thanks to the 2 included shoulder straps.
- The Ortlieb Back Roller Classic is waterproof, ensuring your stuff gets to where it's going safe and dry.
- Secured against theft, which comes in handy when you're not in direct visual contact with your bike.
- Comes with a 5-year Ortlieb warranty.
- The pannier has various distribution compartments.
- The roll-up closure takes a bit more effort to do up than a zipper or flap.
|Suitable for bike type||Women's Bicycle / Men's Bicycle / City Bike / Electric Bicycle / Trekking Bike|
|Usage||Shopping / Day trip / To school / Commute / Trekking|
|Type of pannier||Rear Pannier|
|Type of pannier||Double - sided|
|Rain cover included||No|
|Laptop compartment included||No|
The Ortlieb Back Roller Classic panniers come as a set and are, like the name would suggest, an absolute classic when it comes to panniers. A favourite amongst adventurous cyclists for years now, partly for their reliability and full waterproof properties! Robust polyester makes the Back Roller Classic a durable companion on your daily commute and long distance bicycle adventures. The secure closure systems on the Back-Roller Classic panniers ensure you can bring your food, drinks, and luggage anywhere safely and protected from the elements. The Back Roller Classic also has a small zippered compartment which can hold your smaller -but often valuable- items.
No need to worry about user friendliness. The Quick-Lock 2.1 attachment system means you can fit or remove the pannier to and from your bike with one hand. The mounting clips are easily adjustable across a wide range, meaning it can be fitted to any luggage rack in a shock-proof way. The reflectors on both sides of the panniers offer additional visibility in the dark.
The 2 included shoulder straps allow you to comfortably carry the panniers when you get off the bike. Convenient if you're heading into town after your ride or when you're going for a hike. The Ortlieb Back-Roller Classic comes with a 5-year warranty.