Oakley Radar EV XS Black Iridium Polarized Cycling Glasses
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.655 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extra narrow design to ensure it fits perfectly for young riders and women.
- Path lens which is particularly well-suited to people with higher, more pronounced cheekbones.
- The Iridium Polarized lens reduces glare and gives you a relaxing view of the road ahead.
- The lens doesn't quite suit faces with lower or less pronounced cheekbones.
Children also want to be groomed when they're on their bike, but often aren't used to wearing glasses. The fantastic Oakley Radar EV Path is now here for children, or men/women with a narrow face. The Radar EV XS Path has the same fantastic qualities as the larger sizes.
After decades of testing and research with the best athletes in the world, one of the things that came out was that people often had the frame of the glasses in their view, rather than a complete view of the surroundings. That's why Oakley designed a larger lens through which you have a better peripheral view. The lightweight, but incredibly durable frame is made of O-matter and has Surge ports that let in an air flow for ventilation.
• Oakley Radar EV XS Path Matte Black OJ9001-07
• Black Iridium XS Path lens