Oakley Radar EV Prizm Sapphire Cycling Glasses
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.437 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Prizm Sapphire is ideal for use during bright summer days, for cyclists who don't mind standing out with a shiny look.
- Wider lens than the old Radar prevents the frame obstructing your vision.
- Accessories such as lenses and earsocks are available to upgrade your glasses once in a while.
- Switching out the lenses takes some getting used to.
- Its 12% light transmittance makes this Sapphire lens best suitable in only bright, sunny weather.
The Oakley Radar EV Prizm cycling glasses are the successor to the legendary Oakley Radar, but with many upgrades. After decades of research and testing with world’s best athletes, it turned out that the lens frame was partly in cyclists’ field of view. Oakley got down to work on this and designed a larger lens that provides a better and larger field of view. Another new addition are new ‘surge ports’ to retain a cooling stream of air. The lightweight yet incredibly sturdy frame is created with Oakley’s own O-Matter material. Combined with the HDO and Plutonite lens material, this results in better protection for your eyes. In short: say goodbye to your old Radar, because the new Radar EV Prizm is so much better! This Radar EV builds on the legend created by the old Radar. “The king is dead, long live the king.”
This Radar EV lens is called the Prizm Sapphire. This lens is suitable for bright sunlight because of its 12% light transmittance. The glasses have a soft grey look on the inside combined with a shiny blue look on the outside. The Radar EV Prizm Sapphire lens is an ideal lens for cyclists who want neutral vision in bright sunlight, but also like hitting the road with a stylish lens colour.
• Oakley Radar EV cycling glasses
• Oakley Prizm Sapphire lens
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch