Oakley Radar EV Prizm Field Cycling Glasses
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.981 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Prizm lens ensures an optimal view by improving the colour contrast.
- Larger lens compared to the older Radar so you won't look at the frame anymore.
- Accessories like lenses and earsocks are available to give your glasses an upgrade.
- Swapping lenses takes a little practice.
The Radar EV Path is the successor of the legendary Radar but with a lot of upgrades. After decades of research and testing with world's best athletes, they found out cyclists looked often against their frame instead through their lens. Thereby Oakley has designed a 'bigger' lens so you have a better peripheral vision. This lightweight but insane durable frame is made out of O-Matter and is made with surge ports to maintain a cooling airflow. Say goodbye to your old radar because the new Radar EV is much better! '' the king is dead, long live the king ''
• Oakley Radar EV
• Prizm lens
• Spectacle Box
• Storage pouch