Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm TdF Cycling Glasses
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.858 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Large lens which offers optimal protection for your eyes.
- The Prizm lens offers the best possible colour contrast.
- Unique Tour de France edition.
- No replacement kits available.
- Fairly bulky design which looks slightly out of place with a smaller head.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Type Frame||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|What type of conditions do you usually ride in?||Sunny days|
The development of the Oakley Jawbreaker was coincidentally established. During a casual diner between Marc Cavendish and Oakley’s design team, 'Cav' mentioned he wanted to have a new type of glasses. He wanted to have the protection and fit of a Racing Jacket in combination with the lens type and all the other amenities of a Radar Lock! The Oakley engineers went back to their drawing boards and after many designs and test they came with the Jawbreaker! Can't choose between the Racing Jacket or Radar Lock, but want to be the first one crossing 'the line'? The Jawbreaker Tour de France matt grey smoke with prizm road lenses,are the glasses you want to have!Read more
• Oakley Jawbreaker Polished White Tour de France OO9290-27
• Prizm Road Lens
• Spectacle Box
• Storage pouch