Oakley EV Zero Path Photochromic Cycling Glasses
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.525 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The lens is made from a single piece and is completely frameless, offering an optimal view.
- Extremely lightweight glasses, you'll barely notice you're wearing them.
- The photochromic lens means you can ride whatever the weather, as the lens automatically adapts to the prevailing light conditions.
- The lens can't be swapped.
The Oakley EV Zero Path Photochromic glasses are extremely lightweight and have a lens that changes colour to the amount of UV light. It adapts to sunlight. If it is sunny the lens is darker than if it is cloudy.These glasses have a multi-sport purpose for training and bike, running, and triathlon races. Not only the low weight is innovating, the wide field of vision that these glasses create is perfect during exercising.Read more
• Oakley EV Zero Path Photochromic
• Case - Black
• Pouch - Black
• Nose piece - Black