Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The rigid carbon offers ample power transfer.
- Easily and quickly adjusted using the SLW2 dial and a velcro strap.
- Better breathability and less pressure points on the foot thanks to the asymmetrical wire in the adjustment system.
- Only one SLW2 dial which offers less exact adjustment.
The Northwave Storm Carbon is a men’s racing shoe which combines stylish design with the latest technology. The Storm Carbon has a Morph Carbon 12 sole, which is quite rigid and transfers force directly onto the pedals. The special unibody construction system offers better ventilation and high breathability. This Storm is also easily and quickly adjusted using the SLW2 dial and a velcro strap. The asymmetrical wire in the adjusting system results in less pressure on the top of the foot. This makes it match and fit better.Read more