Detailed product description
Extensive explanation size in cm
The size denoted in cm tells you how long the shoe is. This size was taken on the inside of the shoe measuring from the heel to the toes. In order to determine what size you’ll need, you can measure your own foot. Do this by placing a piece of paper on the floor tucked against the wall. Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall. Draw a line at your big toe. Measure the distance between that and the wall, and add approximately 5 mm. The number of centimeters is the size in centimeters found on our website. Which specific EU/UK size you need can differ between brands. This is because each brand uses their own boot tree, causing the shoe to be bigger or smaller than the size would suggest. This is why we’ve added the size in centimeters for all of our shoes. We’ve also categorised our shoes in three different groups: narrow, medium, and wide. In order to determine the width of your foot, you can use this table. Read all about it on our blog!
• Jaws Carbon reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8/14 with a natural rubber treatment for added traction.
• The wind- and waterproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet insulated and warm even at temperatures of around -10°C
• Excellent fit on the top of your shoes thanks to the BioMap Aero Overlap construction which reduces turbulence over the shoes and enhances the aerodynamics.
• Extra thermal coating at the front of the shoes.
• TPU reinforcement provides 360° protection along shoe tops.
• SLW2 dial: the only retention system with a step by step adjustability and full release in a single button.
• The Climaflex collar made from the extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and insulating neoprene provides suppleness and protection from the elements.
• Integrated heel system prevents the heel from slipping.
• The Arctic GTX four-layer aluminium foot bed with fleece construction and membrane provides excellent insulation and warmth.
• 360° reflective inserts.