Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.138 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Keep your feet warm and dry on cold winter days.
- The tall and close fitting collar prevents water from running into the shoes from the top.
- Aluminium sheets in the sole keep out the cold.
- Good fastener.
- Extremely skinny ankles might still suffer from a little water ingress from the top. In that case, you could use the GripGrab CyclinGaiter.
- Hard to put on.
|Shoe width||Wide / Average|
The Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX winter shoes for mountain bikes keep your feet insulated from the cold when temperatures drop below freezing. This means you can still get in those training hours outside without getting cold, wet feet. The Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX are a perfect solution when shoe covers fall short.Read more