Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.860 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex Koala membrane ensures warmth, even at temperatures around -10°C.
- The high Climaflex collar fits nicely around the ankle and provides good protection against the elements.
- Due to the extra thermal coating on the nose, this shoe guarantees warm toes.
- The sole is carbon-reinforced, resulting in good power transmission to the pedals.
- The BioMap Aero Overlap construction and the SLW2 dial turning system ensure an optimal fit.
- Extremely skinny ankles might still suffer from a little water ingress from the top.
- Hard to put on due to the high foor collar.
|Pedal type||2-point attachment|
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Shoe Width||Wide / Average|
The Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX MTB shoes are perfect for cycling on winter days with very cold temperatures. They are equipped with the water and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane. This provides the feet with good insulation and warmth, even at temperatures around -10°C. The high Climaflex collar fits nicely at the ankle and helps with the protection against the elements. The nose of this cycling shoe has an extra thermal coating, to guarantee warm toes.
The sole of the Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX is carbon-reinforced, creating a good power transmission to the pedals. Of course it is important that the shoes have a good fit. The BioMap Aero Overlap construction makes an important contribution to this good fit on the instep and also ensures a higher aerodynamic power. The SLW2 dial turning system makes it easy to adjust the fit to your wishes. Even when cycling, a simple turn of the knob is enough to loosen or tighten the fit slightly. The integrated heel system prevents the heel from sliding when you are walking. The 360° reflective elements make you more visible in dark conditions. With the Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX you not only have warm feet during a cold winter, they also increase your safety.