The Northwave Extreme XCM have a low weight, with 370g, combined with stiff soles that have 3 different thicknesses and enhanced with carbon around the cleats. Thin soles for the best power transmission, equipped with studs for grip during walking. A double SLW2 closing system makes sure the pressure is distributed evenly over the foot.
Description: size in centimeters (cm)
The size denoted in cm tells you how long the shoe is. This size was taken on the inside of the shoe measuring from the heel to the toes. In order to determine what size you’ll need, you can measure your own foot. Do this by placing a piece of paper on the floor tucked against the wall. Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall. Draw a line at your big toe. Measure the distance between that and the wall, and add approximately 5 mm. The number of centimeters is the size in centimeters found on our website. Which specific EU/UK size you need can differ between brands. This is because each brand uses their own boot tree, causing the shoe to be bigger or smaller than the size would suggest. This is why we’ve added the size in centimeters for all of our shoes. We’ve also categorised our shoes in three different groups: narrow, medium, and wide. In order to determine the width of your foot, you can use this table. Read more about it on our blog!
• Speedlight 3D Carbon sole with three different levels of hardness and with carbon reinforcement around the mounting point for the cleats
• Biomap unibody upper with small ventilation holes and thermo-welded protection.
• SLW2 retention system. The only adjusting system which features both a click-by-click incremental tightening dial and a full-release button in a single unit
• Integrated heel system with anti-slip heel retention to prevent the rear of your foot from lifting up in the shoe
• Extreme Air Evo foot sole offers excellent support
• Weight: 370 grams