Namedsport Total Energy Amino Gel
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.538 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Simple and complex carbohydrates for fast and long-lasting energy.
- Added BCAAs contribute to protein synthesis and prevent muscle degradation.
- Added amino gels make this energy gel more expensive than others.
|Take with water||No|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
Namedsport Total Energy Amino Gel is a source of carbohydrates and amino acids. The carbohydrate mix in the Total Energy Amino Gel consists of a combination of simple and complex carbohydrates. These have different absorption rates, enabling the Total Energy Amino Gel to supply a fast as well as a long-lasting energy rate.
In addition, the Total Energy Amino Gel contains BCAAs. The BCAAs (leucine, iso-leucine, and valine) are essential amino acids. These BCAAs play an important role in muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle degradation during intense exercise. The Namedsport Total Energy Amino Gel enables you to really hit those pedals.