Mio Cyclo 400 Cycle Computer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.775 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- 4 inch touchscreen for a clear view as you navigate.
- Surprise-me mode which allows you to discover new roads and routes.
- The menu structure has a high level of user-friendliness.
- The maps can't be expanded, but it features a map of Europe as standard.
- Can't be paired with sensors.
With the Mio Cyclo 400 you have the entire continent of Europe within your reach.. THe map stays up to date for as long as you use the device. With the Cyclo 400 it is incredibly easy to discover new locations. Just fill out your destination and Cyclo does the rest. Download a route or make up your own route if you know the area. The Cyclo 400 is ready to use, you just need to get it out of the package.
An unreadable screen because of the sun is a thing of the past. The Cyclo 405 has a flat 4-inch touch screen with anti-glare from which you can read maps, suggestions, and statistics. The new Cyco-user interface is more intuitive now. The system is incredibly user friendly, you probably have it installed in moments, probably without having read the user manual.
Are you in an adventurous mood? The Mio Cyclo 405 is equipped with the unique ‘Surprise-Me™’-feature. This way you can choose from three different routes based on time, distance, or destination. With the brand new lap feature you can mark several parts of the ride or set up a distance interval training, perfect when you’re working on your shape! Connect with MioShare and synchronise all your rides directly with Strava™ so you can look at them later, analyse them, and share them with others. The Cyclo 405 is also suitable for Strava-segments and outdoor training.
• Mio Cyclo 400 Cycling computer
• Handle bar mount