Michelin Pro 4 Endurance V2 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.348 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The BiCompound offers a high level of wear resistance, ensuring the tyre lasts longer.
- HDProtection provides extra protection against cuts and damage caused by sharp objects.
- The optimal widt of the sidewalls provides better traction in corners.
- Due to the focus on durability and puncture resistance, this tyre has lower rolling resistance.
The Michelin Pro 4 Endurance V2 is the perfect tyre for sporty use. The puncture protection, durability and improved grip are features Michelin uses to leave the competition behind. The tyre is also very durable thanks to two new techniques: HD Protection provides additional resistance against cuts and the Bi-Compound technology provides a lower rolling resistance, longer life span and improved grip.
The new Pro 4 Endurance V2 offers 40% more protection against punctures and cuts than the competing tyres do, thanks to the reinforced layer. This contributes to the superior durability of this tyre. The BiCompound tread is designed specifically for a high degree of abrasion resistance and for more grip during turns.