Michelin Aircomp Latex C4 Inner Tube
Please select a version to see the stock
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.625 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The latex material makes this tube much lighter than traditional inner tubes.
- The elastic latex material offers great protection against a flat.
- Latex inner tubes lose air faster than butyl inner tubes, so you'll need to inflate the tube more often.
|Wheel Size||26 inch|
|Tyre Width||47 mm / 1.85 inch / 48 mm / 1.90 inch / 49 mm / 1.95 inch / 50 mm / 2.00 inch / 54 mm / 2.10 inch|
|Valve Length||40 mm|
|Removable valve core||No|
The Michelin Aircomp Latex C4 inner tube, the latex components improve your riding comfort and is lighter than the traditional tubes. Weighs just 128 grams.