MET Echo MTB Helmet
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.736 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The extended lower rear and side shell, this helmet protects a larger head surface.
- The Safe-T MID fit system ensures you can adjust the helmet quickly and easily.
- The visor is removable, so you can choose whether to use it.
- The paddings can be hand-washed, ensuring the helmet stays fresh.
- No MIPS system which would provide a bit extra safety.
|MTB Helmet Type||Cross Country|
The MET Echo is the ideal starter helmet for beginner mountain bikers looking for the best safety. Just like higher end helmets, the Echo offers optimal safety due to the lower shell around the back of the head and the temples. These areas are extra vulnerable, this way they're well-protected in the event of a fall.
The Safe-T MID fit system lets you adjust the MET Echo precisely around your head without creating pressure points. The padding in the MTB helmet provides even more comfort and absorbs perspiration to prevent it from getting in your eyes when you're on an intense trail ride. This padding is easy to remove in wash, ensuring your helmet stays fresh.
For even more safety, the helmet can be equipped with a Duo LED light for increased visibility in the dark. It has a reflective sticker on the rear to ensure traffic behind you can see you. The helmet has a removable visor that protects you against branches and low-hanging sun when needed.