Maxxis Ikon EXO TLR Skinwall Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A lightweight tyre with super-fast properties.
- The Exo Protection side wall offers excellent protection against cuts.
- This tyre can be made tubeless for maximum performance.
- The dual compound offers slightly less rolling resistance, but also less traction than Maxxis triple compound.
The Maxxis EXO TLR Skinwall Tubeless Ready is a lightweight tyre for racing. The Maxxis Ikon Exo tyre has minimal rolling resistance and very good puncture protection. It is an ideal tyre for fast trails, where the chance of getting punctures is slightly higher.
The Ikon EXO TLR Skinwall is equipped with a fast rolling tread design. The centre of the tread is equipped with a light profile with a small tread distance. This gives you a very low rolling resistance on harder surfaces. On the shoulders, the Ikon tyre is equipped with rougher shoulder blocks. This ensures good traction when cornering, even in wet conditions.
Furthermore, the Maxxis Ikon EXO TLR Skinwall is provided with Maxxis EXO Protection. This is a wear-resistant protective layer on the tyre sidewalls and offers excellent protection against cuts. The densely woven material keeps the tyre lightweight and extremely supple without compromising lightning-fast performance.