Maxxis Ardent Race EXO 3C MaxxSpeed Tubeless Ready
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Grip on rocks and roots, both in dry and wet conditions. It's what makes this tyre a veritable marathon star.
- The low central lugs make it fast on the straights while the tall knobs on the sides inspire confidence in the corners.
- The Exo Protection offers protection to the sidewalls from sharp rocks.
- The soft MaxxSpeed rubber might offer a lot of grip, it also wears out quickly.
The Maxxis Ardent Race tire is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.Read more