Maxim Power Gel Drink
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.858 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Gives you as much energy as three bananas would!
- Fitted with an easy to close cap. No more gel on your jersey, and you don't have to consume it all in one go.
- Maybe hard to digest if you drink it at once.
|Energy duration||up to 45 minutes|
|Take with water||No|
|When to use||During Exercise|
Maxim Energy Gel with delicious lime flavour. The large content of 100ml might make it difficult to ingest all of it at once, so Maxim added a screw top. This means that you can reseal the gel and ingest the rest of it later. The content of this Maxim Energy Gel is 100 grams.
Nutritional value per 100 ml
Energy: 675 kJ (161 Kcal)
Of which saturated: 0.0
Of which sugar: 0g
Fiber: 0.0 g.
Water, Maltodextrin (25%), glucose syrup, acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
Allergy info: Maxim Isotonic Gel Drink Citrus does not contain allergens (mentioned on the ALBA-list).