Maxim Gel Drink
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.970 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Maxim Energy Gel Drink is available in 60 ml tear-off package. As a result, this gel is larger than the average energy gel.
- A gel provides 22 grams of carbohydrates for 20-30 minutes of energy.
- This used carbohydrate formula ensures an optimal carbohydrate absorption by the body.
- The added caffeine provides a uplifting effect.
|Dietary choice||Gluten-free / Lactose-free / Peanut-free & nut-free / Soy-free / Wheat-free / Vegan / Vegetarian|
|Contains||2:1 ratio (glucose/fructose)|
|Take with water||No|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Maxim Gel Drink is a compact, fresh energy gel. The Maxim Gel Drinks are based on an isotonic formula. This means that the energy gels can be taken up without being accompanied by drinking water and are rapidly absorbed by the body.
The Maxim Gel Drink contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose. This ratio makes it possible to absorb up to 90 grams of carbohydrates per hour. A combination of different carbohydrate sources ensures a gradual and constant breakdown of carbohydrates. This way you are assured of a long term energy supply during the effort.