Maxim Gel Drink Cola
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.232 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Maxim Energy Gel Drink is available in 60 ml tear-off package. As a result, this gel is larger than the average energy gel.
- A gel provides 22 grams of carbohydrates for 20-30 minutes of energy.
- This used carbohydrate formula ensures an optimal carbohydrate absorption by the body.
- The added caffeine provides a uplifting effect.
After the success of the existing gels, Maxim Sports Nutrition now introduces a new gel: the Maxim Gel Drink. This energy gel is a great addition in the assortment of Maxim sports nutrition. This gel is especially suitable for runners and cyclists. No additional drinking required.
Nutritional information per gel (60 g)
Fat: 0.0 g
Saturated fat: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 37.0 g
Sugars: 12.0 g
Protein: 0.0 g
Salt: 0.13 g
Water, Maltodextrin (25%), fructose (12%), thickening agent
(Xanthane Gum), acid (citric acid), flavors, salt, caffeine citrate (0.1%)
preservative (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), antioxidant (ascorbic acid),
kola extract, thiamine.