Maxim Gel Drink Citrus
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.885 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The gel provides an energy duration for 20 to 30 minutes
- Isotonic gel can be taken without water.
- The Gel Drink contains an optimal carbohydrate ratio of 2:1 maltodextrin - fructose for optimal carbohydrate absorption.
|Energy duration||up to 45 minutes|
|When to use||During Exercise|
Maxim Gel Drink has a delicious lemon flavour. This gel is easy to ingest without the need for additional drinking. The content of one gel is 60ml with 37 grams of carbohydrates.
Nutritional value per gel (60ml)
Of which saturated: 0.0
Of which sugar: 12.0g
Water, Maltodextrin (25%), fructose (12%), thickener (xanthaangom), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring, salt, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
Allergy info: Maxim Isotonic Gel Drink Citrus does not contain allergens (mentioned on the ALBA-list)