Maxim Energy Gel Strawberry
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Offers 63 grams of energy, so delivers more energy than the average gel.
- Equipped with a twist off closure, so you don't have to eat the gel at once.
- The gel can be a bit heavy, because of its volume, when you eat it at once.
|Energy duration||up to 60 minutes|
|Take with water||Yes|
|When to use||During Exercise|
Maxim Energy Gel with delicious strawberry flavour. The large content of 100ml might make it difficult to ingest all of it at once, so Maxim added a screw top. This means that you can reseal the gel and ingest the rest of it later. The content of this Maxim Energy Gel is 100 grams, with 63 grams of carbohydrates.
Nutritional information per gel (100 g)
Fat: 0.0 g
Saturated fat: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 63.0 g
Sugars: 20.0 g
Protein: 0.0 g
Salt: 0.0 g
Maltodextrin (43%), fructose (20%), water, magnesium citrate,
vitamins (thiamine (B1), niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, biotin, B12, C, E) flavor,
acid (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate).