Maxim Energy Gel Lemon
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.165 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Contains 63 grams of carbohydrates and therefore supplies energy longer than the average gel.
- The Energy Gel contains an optimal carbohydrate ratio of 2:1 maltodextrin -fructose. This provides fast carbohydrates for direct energy as well as energy for the long term.
- Gel is equipped with screw cap, so you can divide it while cycling.
- Gel can be heavy on the stomach, because of its volume when fully consumed at once.
- It is recommended to drink a few sips of water with each serving to prevent gastrointestinal complaints.
|Energy duration||up to 60 minutes|
|Take with water||Yes|
|When to use||During Exercise|
Maxim Energy Gel with delicious lemon taste. The large content of 100ml might make it difficult to ingest all of it at once, so Maxim added a screw top. This means that you can reseal the gel and ingest the rest of it later. The content of this Maxim Energy Gel is 100 grams, with 63 grams of carbohydrates.
Nutritional information per gel (100 g)
Fat: 0.0 g
Saturated fat: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 63.0 g
Sugars: 20.0 g
Protein: 0.0 g
Salt: 0.0 g
Maltodextrin (43%), fructose (20%), water, vitamins (thiamine
(B1), niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, biotin, B12, C, E) aroma, acidity regulator
(citric acid), a preservative (potassium sorbate).