Maxim Sports Drink Lemon
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.142 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extra large 2 kg jar which will last you for some time to come.
- The lemon taste is refreshing.
- There's a chance it'll pass its expiration date if you don't often use the product.
Maxim Energy drink is a tasteful sports drink. During your workout you lose more than just water, you also lose a lot of minerals (sweat) and energy (glycogen). It is vital that these supplies are quickly replenished.
Maxim Energy Drink is a hypotonic thirst quencher which replaces moisture, carbohydrates and minerals that are lost during exercise.
Nutritional value per serving (60 g)
Fat: 0.0 g
Saturated fat: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 54.0 g
Sugars: 21.0 g
Protein: 0.0 g
Salt: 0.8 g
Maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (trisodium citrate, tripotassium citrate,
magnesium carbonate), acid (citric acid), flavor, color
beta carotene (the flavors Tropical and Orange & Lemon also contain
dye beetroot red) Allergens: May contain traces of milk, egg and soy.