Maxim Total Hydration Tablets
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.564 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These hypotonic hydration tables support moisture intake and balance.
- Higher mineral concentration than similar hypotonic hydration tabs.
- Higher carbohydrate dosage than similar hypotonic hydration tabs.
- Contains sweetener (sucralose).
|When to use||During Exercise|
|Sports drink composition||Hypotonic Drink|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
Maxim Total Hydration Tablets were designed to quickly and effectively hydrate the body. The hypotonic formula lets the body absorb the Total Hydration Tablets ultra-fast. The added electrolytes (minerals) support moisture intake and balance. Combined with the small concentration of carbohydrates (based on dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin), this results in a fresh sports drink for fast (re)hydration.
The Maxim Total Hydration Tablets are very suited for exercise lasting up to 90 minutes, during which it's not required to replenish carbohydrate reserves, or during exercise in high temperatures. These hypotonic hydration tablets mitigate the performance-limiting effects of lack of moisture and dehydration.